You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Topic Key players to watchPolitics Remove constraint Topic: Key players to watchPolitics
- Author: Flemming Splidsboel Hansen
- Publication Date: 10-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: The Russian regime is ready to re-set its troubled relationship with the USA. While hopes are high, specific expectations are lower and the Trump presidency may eventually offer Russia a smaller action space than suggested by the campaign statements. The 2016 US presidential election was unusually dramatic. Part of the drama was allegedly provided by the Russian authorities as some of their state-spon- sored hackers broke into servers of the Democratic National Committee and released compromising emails immediately prior to the July 2016 Democratic Party Convention.
- Topic: Elections, Geopolitics, Key players to watchPolitics
- Political Geography: Russia, America