You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: Africa Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Foreign Aid Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Aid
- Author: Rasmus Alenius Boserup, Luis Martinez
- Publication Date: 12-2017
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: Experiencing the consequences of an unstable Sahel, the EU and its member states will sooner or later be forced to fill the security and stability void left behind by the weakness of the states in the Sahel and the lack of willingness of North and East Africa’s regional powers to become involved.
- Topic: Humanitarian Aid, International Affairs, Foreign Aid
- Political Geography: Africa