You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment Political Geography Latin America Remove constraint Political Geography: Latin America Topic Agriculture Remove constraint Topic: Agriculture
- Author: Lorenzo Cotula
- Publication Date: 06-2009
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment
- Abstract: Over the past 12 months, large-scale acquisitions of farmland in Africa, Latin America, Central Asia and Southeast Asia have made headlines in a flurry of media reports across the world. Lands that only a short time ago seemed of little outside interest are now being sought by international investors to the tune of hundreds of thousands of hectares.
- Topic: Agriculture, International Trade and Finance, Foreign Direct Investment
- Political Geography: Africa, Latin America