You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations Political Geography Colombia Remove constraint Political Geography: Colombia Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Author: Louise Schaik Van, Louise Van Schaik
- Publication Date: 01-2017
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations
- Abstract: This policy brief synthesises the findings of political economy analyses (PEA) in the energy sector in three fossil-endowed middle-income countries (MICs): Colombia, Indonesia and Kenya. It is based on a research project on political economy constraints and enablers influencing governments’ decisions on green growth options in the energy sector, where policy directions for a robust green growth trajectory are explored.
- Topic: Energy Policy, Environment, International Political Economy
- Political Geography: Kenya, Indonesia, Colombia