You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre on Human Rights in Conflict Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre on Human Rights in Conflict Political Geography Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: Africa Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Conflict Prevention Remove constraint Topic: Conflict Prevention
- Author: Chandra Lekha Sriram, Stephen Brown
- Publication Date: 08-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre on Human Rights in Conflict
- Abstract: The International Criminal Court (ICC) provides the most promising, and potentially only, venue for accountability for those most responsible for serious post-election violence in Kenya.
- Topic: Conflict Prevention, Democratization, International Law
- Political Geography: Kenya, Africa