You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for Non-Traditional Security Studies (NTS) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for Non-Traditional Security Studies (NTS) Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Topic Humanitarian Aid Remove constraint Topic: Humanitarian Aid
- Author: Li Hongyan, Ong Suan Ee
- Publication Date: 10-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for Non-Traditional Security Studies (NTS)
- Abstract: The recent pandemic disease outbreaks which affected many Asian countries underscore the need for appropriate pandemic responses to be developed in order to contain and mitigate the spread of pandemics that emerge in the future. Through an examination of the different responses to SARS and H1N1 in the region, and the effects of those efforts, this NTS Insight seeks to highlight issues which should be considered when developing pandemic response programmes.
- Topic: Health, Human Welfare, Humanitarian Aid
- Political Geography: Asia