You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for International Governance Innovation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation Political Geography South Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: South Africa Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Agriculture Remove constraint Topic: Agriculture
- Author: Thembela Kepe, Danielle Tessaro
- Publication Date: 08-2012
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Abstract: Food security is broadly defined as households' access at all times to adequate, safe and nutritious food for a healthy and productive life. Whether or not individuals and households are entirely self-sufficient in food production (see Devereux and Maxwell, 2001), achieving food security requires secure access to, and control over, land resources.
- Topic: Security, Agriculture, Food, Famine
- Political Geography: South Africa