You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for International Governance Innovation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Agriculture Remove constraint Topic: Agriculture
- Author: David Celis Parra, Krista Dinsmore, Nicole Fassina, Charlene Keizer
- Publication Date: 08-2015
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Abstract: Urban food insecurity is distinct from that experienced in rural areas and must be addressed through a different set of policies. The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal 2 recommends that governments aim to improve food security and nutrition over the next 15 years in response to the global challenge of fostering sustainability.
- Topic: Agriculture, Development, Humanitarian Aid, United Nations, Food Security
- Political Geography: Global Focus