You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Center on International Cooperation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center on International Cooperation Political Geography Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: Africa Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Author: Paige Arthur, Céline Monnier
- Publication Date: 08-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center on International Cooperation
- Abstract: In this policy briefing, our fifth in our series on prevention at the UN, we draw on examples from Côte d’Ivoire and Timor-Leste to illustrate how countries have developed integrated actions on prevention that cut across sectors, including security, development, and human rights. We then highlight options for the UN to better support these strategies through cross-pillar approaches and identify practical ways forward for governments implementing prevention approaches.
- Topic: Conflict Prevention, Security, Development, Human Rights, United Nations
- Political Geography: Africa, Timor-Leste, Côte d'Ivoire