You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Center for Economic and Social Development (CESD) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Economic and Social Development (CESD) Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Publication Date: 03-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center for Economic and Social Development (CESD)
- Abstract: In January-February of 2019, activity in foreign exchange markets has further escalated. According to the information provided by the State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan (SOFAZ), during the corresponding period 951 million US dollars were sold, including 634.9 million in January and 316.2 million in February. This is 47.2% higher than the same period of the previous year.
- Topic: International Relations, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Global Focus