You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Bruegel Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Bruegel Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Foreign Aid Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Aid
- Author: Marek Dabrowski, Marta Dominguez-Jimenez, Georg Zachmann
- Publication Date: 06-2020
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Bruegel
- Abstract: Since the Euromaidan protests (2013-2014), Ukraine has had two presidents and four governments. In a difficult environment of external aggression, they have initiated various reforms aimed at bringing the country closer to the European Union and boosting growth. Progress has been partial and relies on international backing, with limited domestic appetite for reform.
- Topic: Corruption, Privatization, Foreign Aid, Governance, Reform, European Union, Finance, Macroeconomics
- Political Geography: Europe, Ukraine