You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Atlantic Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Atlantic Council Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Topic Globalization Remove constraint Topic: Globalization
- Author: Robert Kapp
- Publication Date: 12-2005
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Atlantic Council
- Abstract: Peter Bottelier, the principal presenter of this topic, opened by noting that much discussion now surrounds the evolving “new line” embodied in China's economic plans for the next five years. The three agricultural questions, self-innovation, regional adjustment, opening up of a win-win “harmonious society,” and economizing on energy use: what do these and other much-discussed new terms really mean?
- Topic: Economics, Globalization, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: China, Asia