You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Atlantic Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Atlantic Council Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Topic Diplomacy Remove constraint Topic: Diplomacy
- Author: Barbara Slavin
- Publication Date: 09-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Atlantic Council
- Abstract: Sanctions and China's growing economic clout have altered Iran's trading patterns in ways that are reducing Iran's access to hard currency but may also be insulating the Iranian government and political elite from further US unilateral pressures.
- Topic: Diplomacy, Nuclear Weapons, Bilateral Relations, Sanctions, Nuclear Power
- Political Geography: China, Iran, Middle East, Asia