You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Aspen Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Aspen Institute Political Geography Afghanistan Remove constraint Political Geography: Afghanistan Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Publication Date: 06-2014
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Aspen Institute
- Abstract: Afghanistan's Ministry of Public Health has prioritized reproductive, maternal and child health by increasing access to a range of family planning methods, introducing education on reproductive health issues in schools, and working with the religious community to counter stigma on family planning.
- Topic: Development, Education, Gender Issues, Health, Human Welfare, Social Movement, Health Care Policy
- Political Geography: Afghanistan