You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Asia Research Institute, University of Nottingham Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Asia Research Institute, University of Nottingham Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Sarah Hall
- Publication Date: 06-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Asia Research Institute, University of Nottingham
- Abstract: London is the largest western financial centre for financial transactions denominated in Renminbi (RMB) and has played an important role in shaping the rapid and recent internationalisation of Chinese finance. This policy brief discusses how to maintain this leading role post-Brexit.
- Topic: Economics, International Political Economy, Finance, Brexit, Financial Institutions
- Political Geography: Britain, China, United Kingdom