You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Middle East Research Institute (MERI) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Middle East Research Institute (MERI) Political Geography Kurdistan Remove constraint Political Geography: Kurdistan Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Author: Hawraman Ali
- Publication Date: 12-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Middle East Research Institute (MERI)
- Abstract: Iran and its opposition Kurdish groups have been involved in intermittent armed conflict for decades. Considering the new political realities of the region and the domination of US politics by the Republicans after the recent election, Iran should engage in dialogue with its Kurdish opposition parties.
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, International Relations, International Security
- Political Geography: Iran, Kurdistan