You searched for: Content Type Journal Article Remove constraint Content Type: Journal Article Publishing Institution Chatham House Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chatham House Political Geography Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: Africa Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Publication Date: 07-2012
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Institution: Chatham House
- Abstract: The US presidential election in November promises to be closely fought - and exceptionally raucous. Unprecedented amounts of money will be spent during the campaign, much of it on 'attack ads'. Here are five statistics to help sort out the issues from the noise.
- Topic: Economics
- Political Geography: Africa, United States, America, Washington