You searched for: Content Type Journal Article Remove constraint Content Type: Journal Article Political Geography New York Remove constraint Political Geography: New York Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Journal Journal of Palestine Studies Remove constraint Journal: Journal of Palestine Studies Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Publication Date: 05-2011
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Journal: Journal of Palestine Studies
- Institution: Institute for Palestine Studies
- Abstract: A1. International Coalition of Development, Human Rights, and Peace-Building Organizations, "Dashed Hopes: Continuation of the GAZA Blockade," 30 November 2010 (excerpts).A2. Eu Heads of Mission in Jerusalem and Ramallah, Recommendations to Reinforce Eu Policy on East Jerusalem, 7 December 2010.A3. Unrwa and the American University in Beirut, Socioeconomic Survey of Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon, Executive Summary, Beirut, 31 December 2010.A4. Un Security Council Draft Resolution Condemning Continued Israeli Settlements, New York, 18 February 2011.
- Topic: Security, Development, Human Rights
- Political Geography: New York, Israel, Jerusalem