You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution United States Institute of Peace Remove constraint Publishing Institution: United States Institute of Peace Political Geography South Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: South Asia Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Fred Strasser
- Publication Date: 02-2018
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: United States Institute of Peace
- Abstract: As the U.S. seeks to advance its interests in South Asia 17 years into the Afghanistan war, a basic policy question unavoidably presents itself: How much leverage does America really have in the region?
- Topic: International Relations
- Political Geography: America, South Asia