You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution The Ambassadors Review Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Ambassadors Review Political Geography Middle East Remove constraint Political Geography: Middle East Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years
- Author: Genci Mucaj
- Publication Date: 04-2017
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: The Ambassadors Review
- Abstract: A few years ago, it would have been difficult to imagine the regional transformation underway in the Middle East. From the Arab Spring to the rise of ISIS, to a catastrophic Syrian war, we see a Middle East in turmoil and crisis. While the region’s geopolitical map varies, the root causes of conflict remain the same.
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: Middle East