You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution The Ambassadors Review Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Ambassadors Review Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Topic International Organization Remove constraint Topic: International Organization
- Author: Roger R Ream
- Publication Date: 04-2017
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: The Ambassadors Review
- Abstract: The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) was founded in 1967 with a mission focused on influencing the intellectual climate in the world by giving young people entering leadership positions a balanced perspective on political and economic systems. It was founded in the heat of the Cold War and during a period of growing unrest and even violent upheaval on college campuses. Many of the founders of the organization were actively engaged in international programs, including former Congressman Walter Judd and political organizer David R. Jones.
- Topic: International Organization, International Affairs
- Political Geography: America