You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Rethinking Russia Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Rethinking Russia Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Topic International Organization Remove constraint Topic: International Organization
- Author: Thomas Graham
- Publication Date: 01-2016
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Rethinking Russia
- Abstract: Beware of rapid improvement in US-Russian relations. It cannot be sustained, and it always ends in sorrow for both countries. That at least is the history of relations since the end of the Cold War, to which each American president – Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama – can attest.
- Topic: International Relations, International Organization, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Russia, America