You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Paul Rivlin
- Publication Date: 02-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
- Abstract: In this issue of Iqtisadi, Paul Rivlin delves into the structural factors that led to protests and the overthrow of Sudan's longtime dictator, Omar al-Bashir, in 2019. This background along with more recent developments, explains why some of the leadership in Sudan today believe engagement with Israel makes good economic sense.
- Topic: International Relations, Economy, Omar al-Bashir
- Political Geography: Africa, Sudan, Middle East, Israel