You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Anna-Lena Kirch, Daniel Braun
- Publication Date: 09-2018
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP)
- Abstract: Germany considers itself a leading European power that utilizes its influence to promote EU cohesion in the face of Brexit and numerous other crises. However, a different picture emerges in European health policy, an area that is not only being discussed as an essential part of the EU’s social dimension but also in the context of its security and development positioning: Far from shaping the discussion, Germany is at times even perceived as the brakeman to an effective European health policy.
- Topic: Health, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Europe