You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Council of American Ambassadors Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Council of American Ambassadors Political Geography Estonia Remove constraint Political Geography: Estonia Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years
- Author: Jr. James D. Melville
- Publication Date: 09-2016
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Council of American Ambassadors
- Abstract: In August, Estonia marked 25 years since the end of Soviet occupation and the restoration of its national institutions. Estonia’s rapid reintegration with the West as a sovereign, stable, and prosperous democracy is nothing short of remarkable, and it serves as an inspiration to other nations. Theirs is a journey made possible through disciplined leadership, solid regulatory frameworks, strategic decisions, and a steadfast commitment to being a contributing member of European, transatlantic, and international alliances. Our partnership is one of allies with synchronized goals and values, a rare combination that gives both countries leverage to do even more.
- Topic: International Relations, Diplomacy, International Cooperation, International Affairs
- Political Geography: America, Estonia