You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Africa Center for Strategic Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Africa Center for Strategic Studies Political Geography Burundi Remove constraint Political Geography: Burundi Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Paul Nantulya
- Publication Date: 07-2018
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Africa Center for Strategic Studies
- Abstract: Sweeping changes to Burundi's constitution have consolidated power in the presidency, dismantled much of the Arusha Accords, and heightened the risk of greater violence and instability.
- Topic: International Affairs
- Political Geography: Burundi