You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Nanna Hvidt, Hans Mouritzen (eds.)
- Publication Date: 08-2014
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: Danish Foreign Policy and the activities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2013 were marked by the continuing economic and political diffusion of power on the global stage – a development that generates dynamism and new opportunities in the globalised world, but also challenges the position of Europe. The Permanent Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs describes the political and economic developments in the world – which have led to a far-reaching reorganisation of Danish diplomatic representations abroad – and analyses the most important Danish foreign policy priorities of 2013. The article emphasizes trends in the EU, in international security, and regarding the Arctic and the transatlantic dimensions, as well as developments in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, and finally global development trends.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Defense Policy, Economics, Foreign Aid
- Political Geography: Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia
- Author: Peter A. Petri, Ambassador Tang Guoqiang
- Publication Date: 01-2014
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: East-West Center
- Abstract: The year 2014 marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of the first APEC Ministerial Meeting and the twentieth anniversary of APEC’s Bogor Goals. It’s time to shape the future by building on past achievements. If we look at the past 25 years of economic cooperation and integration in the Asia-Pacific region, I think it can be roughly divided into three stages.
- Topic: Economics, International Cooperation, International Trade and Finance, Treaties and Agreements
- Political Geography: Asia