You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Political Geography Argentina Remove constraint Political Geography: Argentina Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Publication Date: 09-2018
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: Center for the Implementation of Public Policies for Equity and Growth (CIPPEC)
- Abstract: More than half of the global population lives in cities, an increase of 15 percent over the last 35 years. Driven largely by population growth and a search for better living conditions and work opportunities, this trend is expected to continue. With 80% of its population living in cities, Latin America is the second most urbanized region on the planet and is estimated that by 2050 approximately 90% of its population will be urban (UN-Habitat, 2012).
- Topic: Economics, Urbanization, Digital Economy, Urban, Transportation, Cities
- Political Geography: Argentina, Latin America, Global Focus