You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: John F. Lehman (ed), Harvey Sicherman (ed)
- Publication Date: 10-2014
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: Foreign Policy Research Institute
- Abstract: A decade has passed since the end of the Cold War. The demise of the Soviet Union concluded the most vulnerable period in American history, a time when the possibility of nuclear attack threatened the very existence of the United States. No wonder then that Americans heaved a mighty sigh of relief, having survived to watch the fall of their country's most powerful enemy.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Defense Policy, Arms Control and Proliferation, Terrorism
- Political Geography: United States, America