You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Publishing Institution Oxfam Publishing Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxfam Publishing Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Humanitarian Aid Remove constraint Topic: Humanitarian Aid
- Author: Roger Few, Daniel McAvoy, Marcela Tarazona Vivien Margaret Walden
- Publication Date: 11-2013
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: Oxfam Publishing
- Abstract: Evaluating the effectiveness of post-disaster interventions is an important but challenging task. Practitioners and donors alike have a shared interest in being able to assess the outcomes and impact of projects and donated funds for recovery, rehabilitation, and reconstruction. However, there has been wide acknowledgement of the difficulties in assessing the benefits of interventions, and there is a need for guidance to assist agencies in undertaking evaluations that are robust but affordable.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Health, Humanitarian Aid, Natural Disasters, Foreign Aid