You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Publishing Institution Georgetown University Press Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Georgetown University Press Political Geography Southeast Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Southeast Asia Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: John D. Ciorciari
- Publication Date: 08-2010
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: Georgetown University Press
- Abstract: This book is about alignment politics in the Global South. By alignments, I refer specifically to agreements between two or more states to undertake defense-related security cooperation. In the pages that follow, I attempt to address a critical question for international relations theory and practice: how do the small states and middle powers of the Global South tend to align with the great powers in pursuit of their security interests?
- Topic: Cold War, Regional Cooperation, Treaties and Agreements, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Southeast Asia