You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Publishing Institution East-West Center Remove constraint Publishing Institution: East-West Center Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Peter A. Petri, Ambassador Tang Guoqiang
- Publication Date: 01-2014
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: East-West Center
- Abstract: The year 2014 marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of the first APEC Ministerial Meeting and the twentieth anniversary of APEC’s Bogor Goals. It’s time to shape the future by building on past achievements. If we look at the past 25 years of economic cooperation and integration in the Asia-Pacific region, I think it can be roughly divided into three stages.
- Topic: Economics, International Cooperation, International Trade and Finance, Treaties and Agreements
- Political Geography: Asia