You searched for: Publishing Institution The Fletcher School, Tufts University Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Author: Simon Henderson
- Publication Date: 05-2012
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Journal: al Nakhlah
- Institution: The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Abstract: While Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has garnered significant media attention, its role in the Middle East raises legal issues that are not currently being explored. With AQAP having presences in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, questions arise as to which legal frameworks can be utilized: international humanitarian law, human rights law, or criminal law. This paper will discuss some of these issues, with a particular focus on international humanitarian law.
- Political Geography: Middle East, Yemen, Arabia, Saudi Arabia