You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper
- Author: Aida Kržalić
- Publication Date: 09-2016
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: The Centre For Security Studies
- Abstract: From the security point of view, we can identify two main purposes as to why state authorities seek to use the secret data collection. The use of secret data collection may be to improve national security, prevent risks and threats to the security of citizens, national security, society, institutions, economic and other vital interests of society and the state from the various terrorist and extremist groups. Considering that this is a preventive activity, these actions are characteristics of intelligence and security agencies. It is important to emphasize that with these kind of activities, intelligence and security agencies are reaching "for collection of data and information on the activities, plans and intentions of various domestic and foreign, state and non-state actors, their processing and analysis are a very important segment that is often neglected in our country, which is the timely dissemination of information to the different users" (Petrovic 2015: 15).
- Topic: International Security, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Bosnia and Herzegovina