You searched for: Publishing Institution The Brookings Institution Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Brookings Institution Political Geography Canada Remove constraint Political Geography: Canada Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Geoffrey Gertz
- Publication Date: 03-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: The Brookings Institution
- Abstract: President Donald Trump has promised to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which links the United States with two of its largest trading partners, Canada and Mexico. Officials in both Canada and Mexico have signaled they are open to renegotiations, and talks are expected to begin soon. New commerce secretary Wilbur Ross has indicated he hopes the negotiations could be completed within a year.
- Topic: International Relations, International Trade and Finance, International Security
- Political Geography: America, Canada, Mexico