You searched for: Publishing Institution International Peace Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: International Peace Institute Political Geography Syria Remove constraint Political Geography: Syria Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year
- Author: Sarah Hellmüller , Marie-Joelle Zahar
- Publication Date: 03-2018
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: International Peace Institute
- Abstract: On March 15, 2018, the Syrian armed conflict entered into its eighth year. Since 2011, attempts to facilitate a political solution to the Syrian conflict have either failed or stalled. Amidst this deadlock, one track that has not stalled is the civil society track. Against the odds, progress can be observed at this level as Syrian civil society has become better organized and more tightly interconnected, and as its voice in the process has grown stronger.
- Topic: International Relations
- Political Geography: Syria