You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution The Polish Institute of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs Political Geography Austria Remove constraint Political Geography: Austria Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years
- Author: Łukasz Ogrodnik, Marek Wasinski
- Publication Date: 09-2018
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The Austrian government is implementing its energy and climate strategy to 2030, the aim of which is to stimulate the economy and achieve energy independence through the use of clean technologies. The strategy signals potential points of contention with Poland, including in nuclear and coal energy. At the same time, it indicates potential fields of cooperation regarding low-emission transport.
- Topic: Climate Change, Energy Policy, Science and Technology, Renewable Energy, Carbon Emissions
- Political Geography: Europe, Poland, Austria