You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Belgrade Centre for Security Policy Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Belgrade Centre for Security Policy Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Cooperation Remove constraint Topic: International Cooperation
- Author: Marija Ignjatijevic
- Publication Date: 01-2019
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Belgrade Centre for Security Policy
- Abstract: NATO shares its expertise with partner countries in order to assist them with defence education and training reform through a set of mechanisms. By joining different NATO initiatives partner countries open up the opportunity to exchange insights and experience in areas of common interest, gain access to the advice and support of NATO experts, as well as to take part in various NATO events and activities. Partnership education and training mechanisms are predominantly designed as bilateral tools - focused on enhancing cooperation and interoperability between the Alliance and the partner.
- Topic: International Cooperation, Regional Cooperation, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Global Focus