You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Topic Human Rights Remove constraint Topic: Human Rights
- Author: Yasmine Shash
- Publication Date: 09-2017
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Arab Reform Initiative (ARI)
- Abstract: This paper analyzes a chronology of Egypt’s human rights movement since its birth in 1985 going through its different phases and generations until 2016. It starts with a brief history of the Egyptian Organization of Human Rights, the challenges it faced and the conceptual differences that led to its fragmentation in early 1994.
- Topic: Human Rights
- Political Geography: Egypt