You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Dina Smeltz, Stepan Goncharov, Lily Wojtowicz
- Publication Date: 11-2016
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Abstract: A breakdown in cooperation between the United States and Russia in Syria, disputes over bilateral arms control agreements, and official US allegations of Russian cyber-meddling in the US presidential election have increased bilateral tensions. Most recently, the Kremlin ended participation in a joint agreement with the United States to eliminate both countries’ excess stocks of weapons grade plutonium. Yet even before these recent developments, increasingly frosty diplomatic relations seem to have taken their toll on mutual perceptions in public opinion.
- Topic: International Relations, International Security, Geopolitics
- Political Geography: Russia, America