You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Fukunari Kimura, Lurong Chen
- Publication Date: 03-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
- Abstract: As mega free trade agreements (FTAs) are reshaping the rules of global governance, there is urgency for member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to take proper actions in response to the changing world economic order. On one hand, they should closely observe the progress of negotiations and follow up the issues that are under discussion in mega FTAs. On the other hand, they have to accelerate the pace in concluding the negotiations of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Global Political Economy
- Political Geography: Southeast Asia, Global Focus